CAT ANTICS REDUX
Friday, April 25, 2008
Benci ku
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BOOKS I AM READING NOW
Houkago by Keigo Higashino
The Secrets of the Notebook by Eve Haas
Shokutaku No Juekei by Shotarou Ikenami
The Other Queen by Philippa Gregory
枕草子 by 清少纳源
Blog Archive
►
2010
(134)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(25)
►
January
(108)
►
2009
(771)
►
December
(107)
►
November
(97)
►
October
(115)
►
September
(110)
►
August
(79)
►
July
(70)
►
June
(8)
►
May
(59)
►
April
(48)
►
March
(21)
►
February
(42)
►
January
(15)
▼
2008
(1152)
►
December
(63)
►
November
(55)
►
October
(115)
►
September
(70)
►
August
(78)
►
July
(137)
►
June
(102)
►
May
(116)
▼
April
(207)
I like a well stocked pantry.
Fed Bh2 Calico and Yb this morning.I think BH2 nee...
The most sprightly grandma, ever.Eat your hearts o...
Black Diamonds by Catherine BaileyPublished by Vik...
I saw her running towards a guy, though I had her ...
He came in the morning and waited quietly just ins...
Bad Kiki attacked Calico this morning.I heard the ...
It has been so so so warm and humid, I wish I can ...
Hat rhymes with sad.....oh dear....Maybe I should ...
It was so warm last night and Spencer was lying on...
Spencer sniffing the matatabi.....
No title
I don't know why he always looks so sad. He doesn'...
6.30 am Loud multiple crashes in the kitchen.We bo...
This stupid guy, he got himself a patch of grease ...
Sister S is switching from Compaq to ibook, so we ...
Very cute cat
Pre breakfast Post breakfast
Muzzy and his kid.Since it is ginger, I assume it...
Yb and Calico quarrelled all the time, but they st...
See this useless tomcat.....sleeping with his butt...
Sigh.Still dirty.And looks like a gollum.His fac...
She wasn't bathed, because she would make such a ...
Towelled dry Semi dry Licked dry All dry
Sister S bought this for me, for my Crocs.
Gumby's baby.It had been there for weeks now.Unfo...
Bathed the three toms today.Kiki was first up, ...
Waiting for breakfast...
She was hiding in the gap between the bed head an...
12.30pm Hat came into the house queitly. I only...
I kept forgetting to replace Calco's collar.I saw...
Grandpa Bh2Grandma CalicoMum GingerSon-in-law Muz...
See this scary guy.He was waiting when I woke up ...
Benci ku
Blogger STILL having problem!!Still no pictures!!!...
Mera fought with Kiki after midnight. His owner s...
Mera dropped by late at night.He seemed a bit sad...
Calico lost her collar, but I found it among the ...
唉~什麽都涨!! 米, 油, 面粉, 电费, 手机, 德士, 巴士.........薪水还是一样哩...
Now that the weather is warmer, he doesn't eat a ...
He loves loves loves the aircon........ But Spen...
Dear Oscar, cat_aunty bought the collar at PLC Lo...
Hellooooooo~ Anybody home~? I am coming in~ Yes, w...
A local untipped tomcat.
It was so hot last night, and Spencer was so upse...
The heat.....
Ngom ngom ngom~
Kiki didn't appear this morning.And Spencer was ...
Stupid Kiki tried to disturb Hat, by jumping on...
I went to IMM to pass something to a colleague, an...
Woken up at 1am by stupid guy quarrelling with hi...
What a great idea.It will stop Spencer hogging th...
And that s**t Lechertom pee-ed all over the flowe...
Lechertom was waiting outside this morning.Heard ...
Spencer has been grumpy since morning.Lechertom ...
It rained in the afternoon.He tried to nap but ...
Lazy Sunday.Spencer woke me at 8am, so I fed her ...
Flocke Knut Looks the same leh......
He needs Pore Pak too.
Weird cat.Sigh.
He purred at me this morning.Really is, 胸大无脑........
Early morning intruder ( same as last night )........
Mera finally appeared.Sister S didn't feed him s...
Same paws, different purrsanilities.
She seems sad today.
Hat hasn't show up.Kiki sang outside for a looooo...
He pee-ed all over the flower pots.Sigh.
Kiki appeared when I reached home.I think he had ...
We haven't seen Mera for two days now. Hope he is...
Surprise lunch time visitor. He meowed and winded ...
Overcast and glum.
It rains in the morning.I thought I heard Kiki ou...
She makes me laugh when she sleeps like that, a...
Stupid Kiki vomitted on the corridor this morning...
The FullMonty is a newspaper cutting from last ye...
This was when Kiki sneaked into Spencer's manchur...
Sister S said if only she can find a way to frigh...
Actually he is a bit of an airhead.He just likes ...
The uncle told me that the newbies colony seems t...
Tail cleaning seems to be the in thing nowadays.....
So tubby......
Guess who? He has been spending a lot of time at ...
Happy to see 3Eye today. I haven't seen her for we...
This morning he was hiding on the shoe cabinet, b...
It rains almost every evening.Spencer is still i...
He was already up and about since 5am. He snacked...
Sister S is exasperated, because Kiki refuses to...
I stuffed the new catbed into the old basket, a...
Still unwell, almost wanted to lie down and sleep...
Has been sleeping for the whole day.Brain is like...
Still unwell.....Lechertom was here early morning...
Lechertom was here. Still skinny, but he looks s...
They are still comatosed.
Woke at 9am. Feeling really really ill and tire...
It rained in the morning.Don't feel too well.
Meatballs.Ate until halfway then remembered to t...
Gaaah! They should stop me from entering IKEA!!!! ...
This evening my colleague was asking me about my j...
Her bicycle bed.
Hat is upset about Kiki's continuous presence in ...
Hot, stuffy and humid. The fat ones always get aff...
Sister S came back from Daiso and announced proudl...
The world's MOST USELESS tomcat, being scared of ...
I gave her some fish, which she ate heartily. I ho...
Pale, pretty tricolors..... Little tummy full of w...
►
March
(209)
No comments:
Post a Comment