Wednesday, April 9, 2008




This evening my colleague was asking me about my job interviews. Then he said: " Well, if you are thinking of leaving the company, I want to tell you that it doesn't matter. Because the world is going to end anyway, in our lifetime."

I was like, WHAT THE F**K!!!!!!!!! He said it with a straight, serious face, and he is not known to be the type who cracks jokes. Then he told me he wants to preach to the people around him about the same message. He said he is not afraid, because he is READY.

大佬ah, I already have been having a bad day OK? So you don't come and tell me all these depressing stuffs, and make me even more depressed lah.

*bang head on wall*














Then I thought, if the world is ending, why is he still working 60 hours a week like a slave? Shouldn't he withdraw all the money from his bank account and give it all away? I admit he is brave, not to fear death.

But shouldn't he then try to live each day to the full, doing the things he enjoys? Instead of thinking that it is OK to get stuck in a dead end job, because "the world is going to end anyway"?????


I don't understand humans.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the ‘闷闷闷’ 三连拍 is hilarious..

*sigh* i think human beings are very complicated animals..don't know what the hell they are thinking at times too (self included..自寻烦恼?

Anonymous said...

Ok call me cynical but here's my take.

He works hard so that he can give all his hard-earned money to his religion so that he & his religious mates can go around to preach some more, in the name of saving the world from eternal damnation.

EJ. said...

Good luck with the interviews.