Wednesday, April 23, 2008



Hellooooooo~






Anybody home~?



I am coming in~


Yes, was that Lechertom again.

He was waiting somewhere, and when I brought biscuits out for Yb on the corridor, he sprang out and started to meow VERY loudly.

I thought I heard Kiki growling, so I quickly closed the door.

Then I heard cats quarrelling and fighting.

When I opened the door again, Lechertom was STILL waiting at the door.

It seemed like Kiki the World's Most Useless Tomcat had chased Yb away. Sigh.

Poor Yb, everyone is bullying him.

Sister J said she saw Hat bullying him too.

Though he always keeps company with Calico, she isn't very nice to him either.

2 comments:

san said...

I think Lecehrtom will continue to scream loudly, just like Megat before when he was living in the caraprk. he always screams so loudly at meal times as though he needs people to rec him. I think he thinks he's invisible as he was so thin and sick. Just like lechertom lah.

EJ. said...

the 3 pics not visible le., Cat aunty. So confirmed, Kiki give Lechertom more chances.
This Yb is more of a loner, should do some networking.